Long time no see?

Here's why:

Glorious Day is glorious DONE

Finals at ECU have me swamped--I didn't even go home for Thanksgiving.  Two major projects due in the next week and a half.  We ate at the Averys this year and I have dodged the guilt-ridden phone calls from my family.

Finals at MACU have me swamped--grade, grade, grade, repeat.

Double chapels this week plus a mini program this week for the museum guild and a Thursday I have to be at work this week.

Church program next Sunday 6pm if you can make it (plus the dress rehearsal this Thursday).

Worship minor social on Monday afternoon--not a big deal, but another night I'll be home late.

Staff meal on Friday--which will be fun, but one more thing on the list.

Pictures with Lauren--again, super awesome and I begged her for them a while back, but another thing to make sure no one falls down and skins anything between now and then. . .and the decision about what to wear. . .

I went shopping at midnight on Thursday--and I'm still paying for it.

We have a student from MACU staying with us this weekend.

Lily had her eye appointment--patch it is for a month, then back to Raleigh near Christmas for step 2:  which could be drops and maybe surgery.  

And when I start to feel badly about my busy schedule, I remind myself:

I have a great family.

I have a great job.

I have a great church.

I have great friends.

I am so, so blessed and I need to shut up.

So, for the record, I'm not complaining, I just wanted you to know why I've been a little MIA. 

Comments

  1. Mom explained to the grandparents why your family wasnt coming and they totally understood.

    We missed you of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts