Do you see what I see. . .

I see a pre-lit tree and ornament boxes in my living room. . .

Comments

  1. How can you get that excited over a fake tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited because a. it doesn't dry out since I tend to overindulge in decor time and because we are normally gone for the holidays and b. it's a lovely tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) TRUE. Certainly our live tree would get pretty funky by Christmas if we put it up yesterday.

    b) I'm sure it is.

    One question though, do you spray that phony "pine" sent to make people think its real?

    With a real tree you have to get the sap off the roof of your car, and your carpet, and the front door after bringing it inside. You have to keep the thing watered and vacuum all the needles off the floor once they fall. You have to put those darn lights up (and take them down) while your wife tries not to laugh at your frustration. You have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on the thing you will only have for a month, and you can't even think about putting it up before Thanksgiving.

    BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT.

    Hello, my name is Jason and I am a real tree snob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we do NOT spray that stuff on our tree.

    And every single minute of my fake tree was worth it when my girls walked into the living room this morning in their footed pjs and gasped in delight.

    Hello, my name is Amanda and I would have a tree up all year in a special Christmas room if I had the space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;) My grandmother left her tree up until June one time. It was real. It was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit, ever since this little exchange I have REALLY wanted to pull out the Christmas decorations and get a tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts