Coming soon. . .

After reading a few friends' blogs, I decided to ask one of my oldest friends to guest blog for me.  Jason and I grew up together in Jacksonville, NC.  We went to the same pre-school (seems like I recall a ponytail pulling incident. . .), became pals in middle school while sharing secrets about out mutual friends, and made it through crazy high school relationships and events, college (sadly, the guy went to NC State), engagements, weddings, and now babies together.  He and his super cute wife, Melanie, have recently welcomed their first baby and I'm so delighted for them!

Jason is one of those friends you count on one hand.  I am so fortunate to have him in my world and I look forward to what he has to say!

I hope you will check back soon for his blog!

Comments

  1. I thought it was a pigtail not a ponytail? Ahwell. Thanks for the lovely introduction, no pressure at all. :)

    I'm honored to guest blog here. My blog is political in nature, so this will give me a new outlet to talk about something different. As a working-at-home new dad with an amazing wife and two crazy dogs, I'm sure I'll have something to say.

    Stay tuned... and whatever you do, don't touch the bubble light bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to it. I've occasionally considered having a guest blogger on mine, too. BTW, I really love the new look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts