Wanting to be better. . .

Hello faithful readers (all 4 of you. . .),

I have not dropped off the face of the earth, but the Averys have been busy, busy, busy.  Midterms at work, graduate work at ECU, trips to NYC (yes, really!), and so on and so on. . .

I have been thinking and stewing and chewing on several things lately---all of which are swimming around nicely in my head until I can get some time to myself to blog vomit.

In the meantime, allow me to share one photo from our recent trip to NYC until I have time to upload the rest. . .

This was Molly in front of FAO Schwarz before she went in and created her very own Barbie from head to toe.  She picked out the hair, clothes, shoes, and purse through a touch screen and BAM!  Barbie comes out on a runway for everyone's viewing pleasure.  It was not too terribly expensive and well worth the experience.

I have some things to take care of today in Dover before we head back home tomorrow.  Molly will take Friday off of school to complete her homework and REST before heading back to school next Monday. We have a busy weekend ahead with Chris at a CCF retreat, birthday parties, church, and the after vacation things that have to be taken care of.  EEK!  Lots to do, not a lot of time to take care of it!

When things calm down a smidge--or perhaps on my drive home tomorrow I'll attempt to compose a lovely blog about being "better."

XOXXO

Comments

  1. Glad you're having a good time! Buster is doing fine, he has lots of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have MISSED you!!!!!!!!!1
    I go to your blog every day even though I know you haven't updated :)
    So glad you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're planning on going or a day to nyc during our trip to rhode island in january. let me know what highlights we have to hit - we already had FAO Schwartz on our list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I miss NYC. I want to go back sooo bad. Glad you got to see some sites, hope you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts