My God is bigger. . .

My God is bigger.  

My God is better. 

My God is in control. 

My God has got this.  

He is eternal.  

He is wise.  

He knows all. 

I don't always understand why things like the death of Lindsay and Jeremy's baby have to happen. 

I know, I know, I know, I know He has His reasons. 

I just don't always understand.  

Hug your babies, love one another, be kind, be compassionate, say you're sorry.  

We are never promised our next breath. 

Life is not about the fame, successes, or money. 

Life is about knowing, loving, serving, and living for God and loving one another. 

That's it, and that's all. 

Many, many prayers on the behalf of the Jones family during this time.  


Comments

  1. It is heart wrenching to read Lindsay's last blog post. So many hopes and dreams for her little one. Your words are well chosen and I know others will be comforted and encouraged. Bathing the Joneses in prayer during this hour of deep sorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts