Worry? Not me! ;)

A few things swimming around in my head.  I wouldn't necessarily call them worries but I would call them some serious concerns.  I really can't expand on them right now, but I am also trying to keep my head clear, but somehow they keep creeping creeping creeping right back in.  

God has proven His faithfulness to me and my family in the past year--you would think I would be completely cool like a cucumber.  Alas, I find myself a little anxious about a few things going on in our home and in others, and I'm not 100% ok with it.  

I know I have been brought to this time and place for a specific reason (I feel very Esther-y).  I know I just need to keep swimming (very Nemo-y) and things always seem to work out.  

It's just the in-between that's a little scary. 

Comments

  1. praying for you, girl. and let me know if i can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am here for you.

    praying.

    especially about the creeping, creeping, creeping.

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not always easy to trust God but very necessary because he really is the only one in control of the circumstances that come our way. This is your "Trust" and "Test" you can pass this with flying colors... and things will always work out. Praying for you and the "a little anxious".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts