30 Minutes of Simple Blessings. . .

And here's why:

1.  Express Lane at HT saved me an hour this morning.  The girl who brought out my groceries was super, super nice and even spoke to my kids (who were still in their nightgowns!)

2.  Picking up Zaxby's for lunch, and Molly saying, "Oh thanks, Mommy!"

3.  Listening to Taylor Swift as loud as manageable on the radio and all us girls singing along at the top of our lungs.

4.  Watching the Sound of Music with my kids as they picnic in the living room.   

Life is so good sometimes, isn't it?

Comments

  1. Aaaaaaaawwwww........I could picture every single one of those :)

    Cliff said that Molly saw us in the hallway yesterday and said "There's Miss Jill and her honey" Cracked us up.

    And Lily up on stage and blowing kisses to everyone. Oh my goodness - love those girls. And their parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the small joys of being a mommy!
    Let me talk to Chris about his exact schedule for the week and I'll get with you about Silas coming to play. I don't want to do Wednesday if you have class in the afternoon...that seems like too much. Probably Thursday or Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a wonderful morning. the girls waved "hi" to me on the way up to the front yesterday. so cute! hope everything is going well for you and the transition back to work is a smooth one. good luck on your "interesting" new job and let me know if you ever need to vent :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts