School's (almost) Out for Summer!

Day 5:  Not too bad, lunges were a little more difficult, but not awful. 
Day 6:  Rest
Day 7:  Big arm workout, and easier to get through the routine. 

I'm so ready for summer!  Chris and I spent a good portion of the day dealing with some clutter in our house.  We sorted through the girls' clothes and started working on our guest room closet.  Since I'll need some office furniture for my new job, and I knew I had some things in the guest room closet (it's THAT closet in everyone's home that holds. . . .stuff).  We pulled everything out and are sifting through some boxes that have been in there.  Amazing the stuff we hold on to and have no clue that we are missing it.  I found some items to take to MACU, a lot of trash, and some paperwork that needs to be shredded.  

We have some more boxes to go through, but I guess there was a shift in the air pressure because I had the worst headache this afternoon.  I finally had to lay down and take a nap because my normal routine of headache/sinus/allergy/air pressure didn't work (1. Motrin, 2. caffeine, 3. Claritin D).  I woke up from the nap and still had a headache (and I actually still have a dull one now hours later) so I gave up on the room for the day.  The bending over was killing my head.  I'm hoping to perhaps complete the task tomorrow.  We'll see.  

2 more days of work--not too bad.  I have to prepare for the end of year and graduation ceremonies, but it's just a matter of putting things into place.  No biggie.  

The biggies are packing up my room and preparing for the new teacher to come in and check things out.  It's a mess trying to sort through what is mine and what is the schools and what might actually be ok to throw away.  I just don't know.  We'll see.  I told my kids the news on Thursday and Friday.  They were really sad, which in turn made me sad, but I know I'm doing the right thing.  I can't wait to be a stay at home mommy who gets to work, too.  I really think it's going to be a good change for our family.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

  1. sorry about the headache! Good luck with the moving of stuff. . . God's got good things instore for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts