New To-Do List Spring 2009

Here we are--another end of semester to-do list!

(2) 10 page papers
(1) concert
(1) theory final
(1) theory quiz
(3) presentations
(1) choral festival
(1) playing gig

Not as scary as last time, but definitely not something I'm looking forward to in the next 3 weeks or so.  It's going to be busy, busy, busy as everything wraps up, but I'm looking forward to concluding this semester in particular for a number of reasons I can't yet discuss (again, again, I will one day post on all things precarious, but until then, patience little grasshoppers).

Today is Good Friday--and it is indeed a good Friday.  We remember this day for the sacrifice that saved us all from our sins.  

Thank you, Jesus!


Comments

  1. Yes my friend....Thank You Jesus.

    Loved all the pictures in the other post. Beautiful girls with a beautiful momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! THANK YOU Jesus! Praying for you in the upcoming weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts