It's the WEEKEND!!!

Hurray!  I'm so very, very excited it's Friday!  We have been so busy this past week...well, I have been so busy this past week.  Monday evening was spent working on ECU assignments and giving a presentation on students with disabilities laws for schools.  Tuesday I went to Beaver Dam (after meeting my parents in Washington to pick up Molly) to see one of the final performances of the Master's XII.  Wednesday evening I completed a paper that was due and tried to catch up on some laundry.  Thursday was spent in Fayetteville at the State Orchestra Festival and then praise team practice.  AND FINALLY today is Friday and we actually do not have anything to do!!!!  We were supposed to have small group tonight, but it was cancelled.  So, after a quick trip to Target for Dt. Dew (5 Pepsi 12-packs for $15.00 and THEN you get a $5.00 giftcard at checkout!!), the girls' Easter items, poster board for the girls' wagon for tomorrow's ALS walk, and some little odds and ends.  I also stopped at Kroger for milk and a few items for the weekend and I am HOME for the evening.  
I'm planning to watch the ER finale (had to DVR because I missed it between practice and wanting to get to bed early).  I love ER and I'm sad that it's going off of the air.  I remember watching it in high school when it premiered thinking it was a great show.  I have cried my eyeballs out when Dr. Green died--seriously one of the worst ugly cries of my entire life (and still cry during the reruns), loved Abby, loved loved loved Dr. Carter and felt so badly for him when the baby died.  I'm telling you, this show has played a large part of my life for a long time.  I know, I know, it's just a television show, but I can't help it.  I'm actually sad about it.  
I should be ready to post soon about my precarious/wonderful news.  Exciting!!!

Have a lovely, lovely weekend everyone!!
  

Comments

  1. Glad you had some "down time" last night. . . I love ER and am quite sad it is going off the air!! Geez!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts