TGIF!

Things are a little better.  I took a day off of work to clear my head and try to make sense of everything that was swirling around.  I admit that some of my stresses may be self-inflicted by my high sense of pride.  I like to think that I've got a handle on things--but when they all come crashing down at once it's a good reminder that I am not in control. 

I continue to press onward in my precariousness.  It's taking a lot of additional time and energy to keep it under control, but so far it seems worth it.  

I appreciate the encouragement--especially Lindsey, Jill, and Ivy.  You have no idea how much it means to me to know you are hanging in there with me!  Thanks!  

Happy Valentines Day!

Comments

  1. Amen! I am so glad HE is in control! I've been really tested lately and I am waiting on HIM for some answers! We worship an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed how at comforting and encouraging it is just to know that people are with you - even if we don't know what to say except "I love you and am praying." it is like a hug from God. I am grateful to be with you in this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts