Day 40!

Day 40 has come--and I'm actually not ready to quit my commitment....I wonder if this is something I can continue for a little while longer.  I'm sure all 3 of you that read this won't mind if I keep it myself for a few more days....

OH MY I am more and more excited about my precariousness--perhaps it's no longer precarious, but amazing.  Again, faithful readers, if you will just hang on, I promise this is a story you will not want to miss!  Those who are aware of my situation will probably agree--and let me tell you, it just gets better and better.  God is faithful and awesome in His timing.  He certainly loves His little child with spiked hair!

Must get back to homework--


Comments

  1. Praying for you!! And, I can't wait to learn about your amazing story. God always shows up strong!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts