10,000 Angels

...must be standing guard right now.  I cannot even begin to describe the calmness I have in my heart.  I feel so strong--not in a proud way, but in a peaceful, everything's gonna be alright way.  
If you haven't already heard, I will be guest teaching on Tuesday at a college.  I've prepared a 40 minute lecture (and when I practiced it I spoke for 38 minutes--and I have a 2 minute video clip to share), a lesson on children's music, and doing a couple of other things.  Last week at this time I began to crack.  I felt like the world was crashing down all around me and I had no idea how I was going to get anything done.  

I remember at church last week sobbing my eyeballs out during the last song because my heart was so heavy.  I am so blessed to have so many amazing people who have offered incredible encouragement this past week.  I had a good friend pull me aside during church and just prayed and hugged me until I got all of my tears out (at least for that hour!)  I had another friend who I respect tremendously reassure me that things will be fine.  I have received some fantastic emails from a friend who helped me put things into perspective.  I read people's blogs this week and certain verses they included were exactly the same ones I have been studying.  My Lord even spoke through my children at school this week--they would say things that my soul needed to hear, and they didn't even know they were doing it.  I had countless deadlines that were met with ease this week, in addition to the increased workload for my preparation for next Tuesday.  Even my favorite hairdresser agreed to see me on Monday evening so I can look my best for Tuesday (vanity, vanity...oh, Jill, what am I going to do with myself??)  

I'm telling you, every single thing that could have been a major concern was taken care of this week.  

God has listened to the prayers of His saints--and I have tremendous clarity and peace.  

God is so good.   

Thank you all--and if you don't mind continuing the prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.  

Comments

Popular Posts