One Pure and Holy Passion

Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me one magnificent obsession
Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after You.

I love love love that song--such great lyrics!  Chris and I had it sung at our wedding and it's been stuck in my head all day today.  

Theory is kicking my butt.  I am very out of practice with part writing.  It's been sooooo long since I've dealt with modulations and inversions, but it's slowly coming back to me.  It's true that if you don't use it, you lose it because I have had to remind myself how to do these crazy exercises!

I'm excited to go to my mom's this weekend.  Chris has a lock-in so it will just be us girls.  Mom's promising to cook breakfast for dinner--which will be FABULOUS since it's going to be crazy cold tomorrow!!!!

Have a nice weekend! :) 

Comments

  1. I took piano lessons for about 13 years and HATED theory the whole 13 years! :) Good luck with that.

    Have fun at your moms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts