Day 12

Day 12 of the Challenge:  So far so good!  It's amazing to see the changes that have occurred in my life since starting this commitment.  I'm so pleased with what has been revealed to me through prayer and taking the time to actually listen.  God is good!  

I have successfully completed my first round of assignments for this semesters.  I had a lot to do and a super busy weekend, but I got everything turned in by 11pm last night.  WHEW!  It was a little hectic this past weekend.  I had a night class on Thursday, attended a music workshop at ECU that I co-created with another teacher and one of my former professors at ECU, and just the basic Sunday activities.  Chris had the elder's planning meeting on Friday and Saturday and our girls spent the night with Chris' parents.  BUSY!  I was certainly not mentally prepared to start another week of work this morning to say the least!!!

Oh dear.  Molly and Lily are attacking Chris as he TRIES to take a little nap--I'm going to rescue him!

Comments

  1. I saw Chris walking with the girls today at target. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!! Glad 2009 is starting off great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts