Back to reality

Purpose Day 4:  So far so good---and I'm seeing some results.  God is good!

Tomorrow is back to the grind--I will miss this vacation time so much!  It's been great to relax and not have anything except the routine to deal with.  I've loved being a stay-at-home mommy the past 2 weeks.  It will be rough on the system tomorrow getting up at 5:15am.  I have a lot to do tomorrow at school and I'm not looking forward to dealing with it all.

Today was fun--we ate with Ottis and Kay after church.  We each had a gift card for Outback--yummy!  It was fun to catch up with them.  Ottis and Chris have been pals since childhood and Kay is a really cool girl.  They recently had a baby, Allie, and she is so little and precious--but I didn't feel any urge to have another one.  I'm pretty sure the Averys are closed for business in the children department.  

We hung some curtains yesterday in the living room.  I was not sorry at all to say goodbye to the 1992 vertical blinds!  WHOO!!!! Chris couldn't take them down fast enough!!  We need 2 more brown panels to make them look prettier when they are closed, but for right now they look way hipper than the terrible things before!

It's so nice and cozy in our house this afternoon--the clouds make it so homey feeling.  I think I'm going to make some hot tea and just enjoy the few more hours of vacation!


Comments

  1. Enjoy your last little bit of vacation!! I, too, am feeling the UGH of heading back to work tomorrow. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts