I'd Like My Brain Back Please!

I am so glad that school is over for this semester--but I made A's in both classes and a 100 on my research paper!!!  However, I have spent the last month in a complete and total fog.  I can't tell you how I managed to go to bed at 11pm (or later!) and then up again at 5:30am for work.   Then work all day to come home, play mommy, and then hit the books.  It was a terrible, endless, horrible cycle and I'm trying to put my life back together again.  My house is a total disaster, my laundry is piled up in unfolded piles, my bathroom is GROSS, and I have little odds and ends that didn't get done and now I'm paying for them. 

It's going to take me a week or more to get my brain wrapped around everything I have neglected for the past month!!

I'm normally pretty well put together.  I still live by my trusty planner (now a sleek iPod touch!) and have my daily to-do list.  I always take great pride in my organization and how I manage to keep it together.  So, for me to have so many loose ends that didn't get tied up makes me a little crazy.  I feel so good to be out of ECU for the semester, but a little EEK about the to-do items. 

I'm planning to take them one day at a time.  I have already crossed one item on my list this evening (KA's mini-cup....BTW I've made contact with JC and asked her to call you)....and I have many, many more to take care of between now and then.  BUT, it's ok.  

My mom always advised me to eat an elephant one bite at a time.  

Chomp!

Comments

  1. Wow, awesome on the grades! Work has been crazy for me the last couple of weeks, and now Madeline is sick, so our house is right there with yours.

    JC called, thanks for the help. Sorry to get you involved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm sorry we didn't get it resolved earlier!! ::(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for your "A" in your class. I am sorry about the crazy times. .. I can so relate. I have my surgery on Tuesday, am in the process of mailing Christmas Cards still, and still have shopping left. . .Can we say, I think it will be New Year's Presents this year?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts