Friday, October 17, 2008

State Fair!

I am super excited about this weekend!  I'm so ready to go to the fair.  I remember in middle school EVERYONE (yes, even you JCB!!!) joined the Career Club only for the opportunity to miss school to go to the fair.  It was awesome--we would hang out all day long, even though we had an assignment--we had to visit certain exhibits to answer some questions, but it was always a great day.  I remember my friends and I would ride until we were sick to our stomachs--ahh youth!  The only trip that actually out-shined the fair was the Honor Society trip to Busch Gardens.  Great times for all!  I am an amusement park junkie--give me the thrills, the food, the entertainment, and turn me upside down--just don't make me spin!  


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails