State Fair!

I am super excited about this weekend!  I'm so ready to go to the fair.  I remember in middle school EVERYONE (yes, even you JCB!!!) joined the Career Club only for the opportunity to miss school to go to the fair.  It was awesome--we would hang out all day long, even though we had an assignment--we had to visit certain exhibits to answer some questions, but it was always a great day.  I remember my friends and I would ride until we were sick to our stomachs--ahh youth!  The only trip that actually out-shined the fair was the Honor Society trip to Busch Gardens.  Great times for all!  I am an amusement park junkie--give me the thrills, the food, the entertainment, and turn me upside down--just don't make me spin!  


Comments

  1. Sadly, I don't think I joined Career Club for the State Fair trip, but I did enjoy it as a benefit (I liked State Competition better, it was overnight). The NJHS trip to Busch Gardens was the best though.

    You know we're not that far from the fairgrounds, you should give us a call and stop by if you have the chance. Either way, have fun and eat some fried fair food for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts