The Monster at the End of this Book

Is the cutest book for little kids.  If you ever have an opportunity to read it, get cozy with a little one and enjoy!

The North Point download this morning was about Pivotal Circumstances in our lives that change our perspective dramatically.  These are the moments we are so down, so off, and so dejected and yet we find our center in God, and these are the moments that we decide to make a change.  It could be a loss of a loved one, a sickness, a work situation....interesting.  I wonder if I've had a moment like that.  Perhaps I'm dealing with one right now..... I'm telling you, these are great (and FREE!)

Anyone out there had one of those moments???


Comments

  1. I LOVE that book! My dad used to read to us when we were little and would read EVERY word from the beginning of the book to the end (copyright, publisher, etc!) and he used a silly voice. We loved it! :) I've already bought a Grover for the baby! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's sooo great! I loved it when I was a kid, and now I read it to my kids at school for Halloweenish activities! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts