8 Things. . .

Ok, this is for Exie:

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1.  Worship
2.  Christacular
3.  Molly & Lily
4.  Children
5.  French Fries
6. The Arts
7.  Education
8.  Good Books

8 Words/Phrases I Often Say:
1.  You're killing me. 
2.  Seriously.
3.  What the heck. 
4.  H to the no (I know, not very nice...but I don't actually say the word, I just say, "H")
5.  He's/She's/I'm all like....
6.  That is just trashy.
7.  What in the world?
8. Ugh.

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1.  Meet my grandchildren
2.  Meet my great-grandchildren
3.  Go to Paris
4.  Go on a cruise.
5.  Meet Paula Dean or Kate Gosslin
6.  Go to Disney World several times
7.  Go to a show on Broadway
8.  Go to Rome or the Biblical places with Chris

8 Things I Currently Want or Need
1.  New tile in the kitchen
2.  Remove ugly wallpaper in kitchen
3.  New clothes
4.  New bedding
5.  A new job
6.  Garage
7.  A masters degree
8.  Kitchen items

8 Favorite TV shows:
1.  Biggest Loser
2.  Top Chef
3.  Jon & Kate Plus 8
4.  The Hills (I know, I know, it's my guilty pleasure)
5.  ER
6.  Extreme Home Makeover
7.  Paula Dean
8.  Anything HG or TLC or Food Network

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.  Texas Roadhouse
2.  Outback
3.  Logan's 
4.  Chick-fil-a
5.  Hibachi Express
6.  Macaroni Grill
7.  Don Pablos
8.  Panera

8 Things that Happened Today:
1.  Got Starbucks prior to my meeting
2.  Talked to a parent about her child's strings' book
3.  Played Halloween songs with kids
4.  Worked on Christmas music
5.  Read a little blog
6.  Talked to my mom
7.  Took Buster out to potty
8.  Caught up on work at school

8 Things to Look Forward to:
1.  HSM3 on Thursday!
2.  The weekend is FREE!
3.  End of this semester at ECU
4.  Family at Thanksgiving
5.  Pampered Chef party next Wednesday at 7pm (seriously, everyone PLEASE come!!!)
6.  Christmas!!!!!!
7.  Santa
8.  Vacation


Comments

Popular Posts