The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Wow, people are going insane.  Trying to buy gas in eastern NC is like trying to take crack from an addict.  I was cussed out by some crazy kid in his Mustang because I wouldn't back up to let him through the lane.  Never mind that I had 3 cars waiting behind me, into the street.  Then I get to the pump and it's all out of regular and high.  I was not about to put premium in (which will probably come back to haunt me), so then I was pinned in waiting for the owner of car in front of me to PAY CASH for her gas.  Ridiculous.  I have at least a quarter tank, I'll just park my car and wait it out.  

Dumb.  

Drill Baby Drill!

Comments

  1. whew...I'm feeling ya. several places I passed today were all out of gas. My parents called last night and encouraged us to go fill up. Chris took his car (because his is the one we drive the most and we'll be taking it on vacation). I didn't bother taking mine because it rarely gets driven.

    I'm all for drilling too. This "on a tight budget" family needs gas prices lower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thankfully, my parents called me Thursday night and suggested I fill up. I did. I am stuck driving one of their cars while mine is being fixed. . Guess what? It takes the higher grade of gas. GEEZ!! I suppose I should be grateful I have a car to drive and not complain. . . I agree, lets drill! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts