Rainy Rainy Day

What a lovely day--it's raining, it's cooler, and I'm not at work.  I have a lot of things that I could do with my time, but I'm choosing to enjoy this time with my girls.  It's been lovely!  Some friends of mine came over this morning to visit--it was so nice to catch up with old friends!  Molly also had her friend Selah over this morning--and it was nice for me because it kept her entertained.  And NOW, it's beloved nap time!   I adore nap time--it's my time to relax and unwind. 

Last night I watched the Olympics, and I must agree with everyone else--those Chinese girls were maybe 13 or 14, but NOT 16.  I would like to think otherwise, but I teach students of that particular age group, and I've been able to correctly guess kids ages for a while.  Every now and then I have surprises, BUT I doubt those girls are 16.  Not possible.

Grrr.   

Comments

  1. Hooray for joining the blogger community! I enjoy it. It's a great way for grandparents and friends to keep up with Silas...and easy for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts