Post Chaotic Slump

Do you ever feel so exhausted that your soul gets heavy?  The past few weeks I have been under a tremendous amount of pressure from all of my assignments due, programming, work stresses, financial stresses, students stresses, life stresses, friend stresses (not the argument kind, just the 'I'm concerned about them' kind).  I have been so overwhelmed and I feel like my soul, body, and mood are in constant agony.

However, I have a few days off and I plan to use that time to renew my mind and soul.

Use this time to renew my spirit of joy that Satan seems relentless these days in stealing.

And that is just not going to happen anymore.


8And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.  And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2: 8-14

Comments

  1. OH YEAH I am preaching from that passage this weekend - in our series called "LIGHT" - I'm excited about the stuff God is laying on my heart to share - there is some AWESOME stuff in this passage that we tend to "glaze" right over - especially if you have heard it for years & years & years.

    Good Call Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true, Neal. I always seem to forget that I should have "great joy" during the season because I'm sooo busy "doing" the season.

    Good luck with the series--I wish I could hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts